How you'll make a difference...
We invent, build and ship packaged business software, software that powers businesses all over the world. We’re re-engineering the way our software is delivered using the latest web technologies and taking our Enterprise suite of products to the Cloud
As a Systems Architect you’ll lead a small agile team responsible for the software design, development and data schemas for our Local Council product. You’ll lead the development work while inspiring developers to create simple, innovative and elegant software.
Our leaders don’t sit back and direct, they’re hands on. You’ll assist the Lead Architect and R&D Director with scoping, architecture and estimates for new developments while getting your hands dirty writing code.
If you’re currently a highly experienced and competent Senior Developer, who enjoys design and wants to take the next step in your career, while continuing to get into the detail and keep coding, then this is the right role for you.
What you’ll be doing…
- Designing and improving the software by truly understanding the business problems to ensure we develop a market leading Local Council product.
- Working with the Product Architect, R&D Director and our customers to confirm the vision and roadmap for the Local Council product
- Developing a deep and ‘hands on’ understanding of the Local Council product; its features, functions, data model, design and architecture and personally using and testing the software
- Leading the development work to deliver a design that will make the software incredibly simple and easy to use
- Driving a team to be their best and deliver exceptional software within agreed timeframes
- Designing data models, screens, code and any other artefact's that will remove complexity and ensure a simple and elegant solution
- Continually learning, growing professionally and developing the skills to coach and lead high performing teams that embrace all the values outlined above
- Working closely with the System Architects from other products to ensure consistency and to identify how new ideas, features, functions and concepts can be leveraged across product boundaries
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Who we are ...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 - 5 years so career opportunities are abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.