Undergraduate Civil Design Engineer
Things We’ll Trust You With:
- Being passionate about learning and developing your skills as a Civil Design Engineer.
- Working proactively to complete your degree
- Displaying a drive to take on new tasks and achieving goals.
- Being a positive brand ambassador for the Sutherland Shire Council
Things You’ll Do:
As an Undergraduate Civil Design Engineer for Sutherland Shire Council you will work with a team of talented and professional Engineers to design and advice on a diverse range of projects including roads, drainage, water quality control devices, ovals, car parks, traffic facilities and minor structures.
Things You’ll Be Proud Of:
- The mentoring and support you will receive to complete your studies and kick start your career
- Being part of an organisation which has our community at the heart of all that we do.
- The opportunities for continuous growth and learning.
The Fine Print:
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining why we are a great fit!
- Get your application in by 10pm: Friday, 29 January 2021
- Interview date: Interviews will be facilitated week commencing 9 February 2021
- Package: $62,913 p.a. plus superannuation
- Hours of work: 35 hour per week contract with the option for a 19 day month
- Term: Temporary full-time for 2 years
- To benefit your wellbeing you will have access to fitness passport, corporate membership to our leisure centres, employee assistance program, annual flu shots, health and wellbeing programme and novated lease options.
Keen To Learn More?
- Click on the link to check out the Position Description
- Reach out to Geoff Lucas on 02 9710 0460 for any job specific enquiries
- Amy Christiansen Talent Acquisition Business Partner on 02 9710 0816, can assist with any recruitment related enquiries.